Friday, February 18, 2011

SOLD: Petite Sophisticate red dress (sz 2P)

This dress is 11 years old. Reason I remember is because I wore that to my second wedding reception in Ohio. And that was it. The red dress hang for 11 years until last petite fashion challenge when I brought it out. I realized that it was way too big for me. It'll fit someone 1-2 sizes bigger and taller.

Measurements: neck opening = 9", armpit to armpit = 17", waist = 14", length=33.5"
material: 71% Acetate, 29% polyester

Asking price: $24
Shipping: $4



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky!!

    Just triyng to get an idea of how it would fit - would you mind providing your meaurements/height?

    I'm probably bigger than you at 34-24-34 but I'm not sure about height. I'm 5'2.5".

    Thank you, love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Aubrey. I'm 5'0. 31-24-33 approx.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin